Would you like to join the network?
Do you have a participatory project in the field of culture, or are you planning one? Are you interested in citizen science research in the field of culture?
Citizens, researchers, volunteers, local actors, local authorities, associations - this network is open to everyone!
To take part, you need to:
- Be familiar with the network's activities and operations ;
- Agree with the charter of values ;
- Tell us how the subject of citizen cultural research relates to your practices, your interests, your activities, etc.
Becoming a member of the Particip-Arc network means:
- Becoming part of a community of actors in the field of citizen cultural research (exchanges, pooling, partnerships, etc.);
- Participating in the network's discussions;
- Showcasing your projects, resources, events, etc., via the portal;
- Have the opportunity to propose projects to work on together, join working groups and/or the network committee.
You can create your member profile directly on this portal.
Or contact the network coordinator at email@example.com.
There are several ways to get involved
A person or organisation takes part in the network:
- As a member: taking part in the network's discussions, posting content on the portal, etc.
- As an active member: taking part in the network committee and/or thematic working groups.
Once a year, all members are invited to join the network committee or one of the working groups and become an active member, if they wish to play a more active role in the network.